You call me witch like it's a bad thing

3:37 PM









Kimono: H&M
Crop Top: Bershka
 Basic Skirt: H&M
Tights: Primark
Boots: Topshop

This look is probably the most simple one I've ever worn but these days I am feeling a bit like a witch. Probably a good witch though! That kimono is a dream, it literally goes with everything and it's the most versatile I own at the moment. Since I wanted a different effect on the tights, I decided to put on two types of tights, don't ask me why haha 

Here in Berlin I found a natural and vegan brand of cosmetics called Alverde and it has some of the best products I could find until now. Today I bought a mascara for extra volume and it really smelled like heaven and not like chemicals as the majority. 
Defenetly feeling closer to Nature everyday and maybe some of you will take me as an hippie one day but doesn't matter 8)



You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. Hey Alba! I'm here just to tell you that I'm going to Berlin from 19th to 26th of August to visit a friend who's studying there. I would love to get to know you in person, don't know if you'd be interested too. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alba! I'm here just to tell you that I'm going to Berlin from 19th to 26th of August to visit a friend who's studying there. I would love to get to know you in person, don't know if you'd be interested too. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am replying for the third time now cause it doesn't make me publish the comment XD
      But Carmeeeeen! :D <3 That's so cool, of course I'd like, and I will be in Berlin anyways to suffer this hot summer weather so you find me here! Haha
      When the time gets closer we con communicate better per email (opethianalba@hotmail.it ) if you want :)

      Delete
    2. Wow, I'm reading the comment now almost a month late jajajaja (exams...)

      Ok I will write you when I know something more about where are we going to stay and everything. I will love knowing you *^*

      Delete